There are always ‘Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day’
Hope. Resilience. Triumph over adversity.
Featuring inspiring stories from both everyday and high profile survivors of mental illness and trauma, ‘Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day’ is the bestselling, internationally-renowned series changing and saving lives.
Through the power of lived-experience storytelling, each book follows the lives of 10 remarkable humans from around the world, who have found a way to rise above the darkness of mental illness, adversity, or suicide attempts.
Featuring high profile names (like L-FRESH The LION, Kevin Hines, and Michael Crossland), ‘Reasons to Live’ has changed lives around the globe and been endorsed by major figures such as Lifeline, Professor Patrick McGorry, Melinda Tankard Reist, and Royal Flying Doctors.
Described as raw, honest, and powerful…
‘Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day’ includes powerful stories of surviving and thriving after childhood cancer, PTSD, permanent disabilities, eating disorders, the death of a child, and more, every story is a reminder that no matter how dark things get, there are always reasons to live, one more day, every day.’
“Your book is going to help – and has helped – so many people. It will continue to augment destinies forever, and that’s a beautiful thing… You should be proud of that.”
International Suicide Prevention Speaker & Award-Winning Documentary Filmmaker
The story behind ‘Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day’
- Why Domestic Violence Isn’t Just Physical – It Ain’t Weak to Speak with Sam Webb (Livin)
- Dan Price’s suicide survival – Daily Telegraph with Georgia Hing
- ‘Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day’ – Bellingen Shire Courier Sun with Janene Carey
- Mental Health On Radar of Author – Cape York News with Melissa Diffo
- Mental Illness: Dad’s death a terrible relief – South Burnett Times with Matt Collins
- Jas Rawlinson, ‘Reasons to Live’ – Ready, Set, Goal w/ Donna Campisi
- Empowering Books on Trauma Recovery – Boove UK
- Ticker TV with Alana McLean
- Interview on Brisbane ABC Radio with Rebecca Levingston
- Jas Rawlinson – Reasons to Live One More Day, Every Day – 89.9 Light FM with Sharon Talbott
- How much does social media contribute to youth suicide? – 4CA Cairns with Murray Jones (2019)
- Jas Rawlinson on returning from the dark side – 4CA Cairns with Murray Jones (June, 2018)
- Things looking up for Mental Health – 4CA Cairns with Murray Jones (Oct 2019)
- Jas Rawlinson & Nicole Gibson – Streets of Your Town with Nance Haxton